Monday, March 28, 2011

SMART Board

I'm actually a very big fan of the SMART Board and I use it alot. There are so many great lessons out there and the best part about them are their interactivity. I think SMART Board is a great addition to any classroom because of its interactivity. The students can actually be a part of the lesson, get up, move around, put things on the board themselves...it really is a great thing. My favorite lessons on the SMART Board are the lessons you can use with the Jeopardy template. I think they are a fun creative way of reviwing any lesson you want in the classroom. I've actually used this a few times in different classes I was taking and teaching, and students loved it! They got excited about it and more imporantly it was a fun way for them to learn.

The SMART Board makes it so easy too. You can download the Jeopardy template and you simply just input your own questions and answers based on the subject and/or unit you are going through with the class. You can split the class up into two teams, or you can have more smaller teams, which is how I prefer it. Gives more of a chance for everyone to participate and have to answer. The template even comes with Jeopardy music...so while the students are thinking over their answers they can here that famous tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment